Courteenhall Farms - Group Personal Assistant
Courteenhall Farms is a diverse and exciting business situated on the Courteenhall Estate in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside with interests including Events, Farming, Property and Renewable Energy.
As Group PA, you will be primarily responsible for looking after the business and personal needs of the Managing Partner and Land Agent. For these individuals you will be expected to:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with email, post correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising attendance at events and conferences including purchasing tickets.
- Reminding the Managing Partner/Land Agent of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, minutes presentations and correspondence.
- Liaising with suppliers and clients.
- Working closely with Office staff
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research and ad hoc projects on behalf of the Managers.
- Organising personal commitments including travel or childcare.
- From time to time you may also be asked to provide assistance to other Managers in the business.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in a similar role
- Confidence to take charge of organising senior managers
- Exceptional organisation skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm and level-headed under pressure
- Professional telephone and email manner
Salary £20,000-£25,000 Full time In House
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com